Protected under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 8,589,114; 8,831,905 and other U.S. patents pending.
- NEWSPIN GOLF LLC (NewSpin) warrants to the original end-user customer that the NewSpin product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase (with original receipt only).
- NewSpin does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error free.
- NewSpin’s limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (i) improper usage, maintenance or modification; (ii) software, media, parts or supplies not provided or supported by NewSpin; (iii) operation outside the product’s specifications; or (iv) abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- If NewSpin receives, during the applicable warranty period, written notice of a defect in the product, NewSpin shall either repair or replace the product, at NewSpin’s sole option.
- If NewSpin is unable to repair or replace, as applicable, a defective product which is covered by NewSpin’s warranty, NewSpin shall, within a reasonable time after being notified of the defect, refund the purchase price of the product.
- NewSpin shall have no obligation to repair, replace or refund until the original end-user customer returns the defective product to NewSpin.
- Any replacement product may be either new or like-new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to that of the product being replaced.
- NewSpin’s products may contain remanufactured parts, components, or materials equivalent to new in performance.
- NewSpin’s Limited Warranty Statement is valid in any country where the covered NewSpin product is distributed by NewSpin.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
To the extent allowed by local law, neither NewSpin nor its third party suppliers makes any other warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent allowed by local law, the remedies provided in this limited warranty statement are the customer’s sole and exclusive remedies. To the extent allowed by local law, except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty statement, in no event shall NewSpin or its third party suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether advised of the possibility of such damages.
This limited warranty statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights which vary from state to state in the united states, and from country to country elsewhere in the world. To the extent that this limited warranty statement is inconsistent with local law, this limited warranty statement shall be deemed modified to be consistent with such local law.